When using such a powerful marketing application like TextBoard, getting started can seem like a daunting task. But TextBoard has made it extremely simple and intuitive to start your first texting campaign in just a few seconds. We’re going to quickly show you how to get started. If you have any questions you’re welcome to post them in the comments section below or contact us directly. You will get a prompt response either way.
- Click “Create New Campaign” either from your dashboard’s “Active Campaigns” view or within your Campaign tab inside the application.
- Choose your campaign type. We offer you the option to create an Auto Response, Scheduled, Staggered, Voting and Contest campaign types.
- Set the title. Pick a title that describes the campaign well. You can change this later once the campaign is set up.
- Select the Keyword(s) you would like to use with this campaign. You can select more than one now, or add more later down the road. You can even choose to remove a keyword from a campaign at a later point if you wish.
- Complete the Auto Response text. All campaign types except for scheduled will have an “Auto Response” text box. This is the message subscribers get back as soon as they successfully join your list, vote in poll or enter a contest.
- Click “Continue.” You are now finished. The campaign is immediately active and you can start collecting subscribers.