We, OIR Interactive (the developers of TextBoard) are currently seeking a full-time, on-site Web Application Programmer/Developer with a minimum of 2 years experience in programming and developing websites and web applications.
Proven skills and experience with the following are required:
- HTML (XHTML)
- SQL (MySQL)
- Unix/Linux server management/administration
Familiarity with Flash, Flex, web services, Object Oriented Programming and source control (subversion), and design patterns is a bonus.
Duties would primarily consist of developing and maintaining websites, web applications, and other various web-related systems and content. Applicants must provide an example/portfolio of work with each of the above mentioned skill sets.
The chosen candidate must be a team player, producing deliverables on time and under budget, with limited supervision. Key success factors for this position include:
- Solution-oriented thinking
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Abstract thinking
- Interest in the variety that comes with balancing multiple projects
- Eagerness to learn
- Self-motivation to stay on the cutting edge
- Strong desire for continued personal and professional growth
This position is a salary position.
To apply for this position please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org